Create. Design. Engineer.
Magsoft Corporation’s CAE tools can provide your engineering team with the tools they need to create, design, and engineer for:
- Electromagnetic and Electromechanical Design
- Thermal Computation
- Electrical Circuits, Power Systems, and Electronics
Magsoft tools put you in command. For primary research, virtual prototyping, initial device design, or device optimization, provide your team with the tools they need:
- Flux™ solves electromagnetic, electromechanical, and thermal problems
- GOT-It™ go beyond parametric analysis – achieve robust design, optimize
- InCa™ ground-breaking simulation tool for electric connection modeling
Whether building on the features offered by each tool or using the entire suite, Magsoft tools provide advanced computational tasks that help your team chart the most efficient design and engineering process. Bring your product to market — fast.
Magsoft Corporation — Powerful Tools for Powerful Applications
About Magsoft Corporation
In 1986, Magsoft was founded by Shep Salon and Philippe Wendling; president and vice president, respectively. For 18 years Magsoft was located on the campus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute [RPI] in Troy, New York, as an anchor company in the RPI Incubator program. Magsoft celebrated its more than 25 years of growth and success by increasing its product offerings and world-wide affiliations. Magsoft is located in Clifton Park, NY.