Powerful Tools for Powerful Applications
Primary research, virtual prototyping of ideas, initial device design, or device optimization.
If your business involves electrical devices and rotating machines, Magsoft Corporation’s suite of CAE tools can help address engineering requirements and resolve critical problems in:
- Electromagnetic and Electromechanical Design
- Thermal Computation
- Electrical Circuits, Electronics, and Power Systems
Flux solves electromagnetic, electromechanical, and thermal problems, providing either steady-state or transient solutions using the Finite Element Method [FEM] and the Boundary Element Method [BEM]
GOT-It optimization software complements Flux, Portunus, and InCa3D by boosting the capabilities of those tools to define the best device configurations within design constraints
InCa3D is a fast calculator for impedance and field computations, primarily for conductor layout, PCB, or bus design where no non-linear steels are present.
Magsoft – committed to bringing our customers precise design solutions that help increase efficiency, extend technical capabilities, and reduce product time-to-market.
- Flux™ is a registered trademark of Cedrat of Grenoble, France
- GOT-It™ is a registered trademark of Cedrat of Grenoble, France
- InCa™ is a registered trademark of Cedrat of Grenoble, France